How long are the camps?
Each of the four camps will be composed of eight two hour sessions. Sessions will take place twice a week over a four week period.
What will we learn in our time together?
Each student will learn how to manuever her own machine, sewing terminology and techniques, basic hand sewing stitches, how to read a pattern, and much more. Each student will finish the camp with three projects.
What projects will we complete?
Project 1: Pillow Case
Project 2: Kitschy Kitchen Apron
What Supplies are Needed?
Student needs to provide:
- sewing machine (can be left with Cortney)
- sewing scissors
- empty bobbin spools for her machine
- 2 extra machine needles for her machine
- fabric scissors
- measuring tape
- pins and pin cushion
- neutral thread
Supplies included in camp pricing:
- all fabrics and coordinating thread for projects
- bag and apron pattern
- hand sewing needles
- any other notions for projects (D rings, piping, etc.)
Where is the camp located?
At Cortney's home in the East End neighborhood of Boise, Idaho
Can I have a private lesson?